Texas Law Review alumni form a worldwide network of professionals who advance the rule of law in society. Alumni remain involved with the Review through the Texas Law Review Association (TLRA), a nonprofit corporation composed of former TLR members. In addition to hosting the annual spring banquet, TLRA serves as the Review‘s alumni network and provides continued support for the Review. Thank you to all our current TLRA Board Members.
Please consider becoming a member of the Texas Law Review Association. Membership in TLRA provides a wonderful way to keep in touch with an exciting network of TLR alumni. Membership dues provide funding for loans to deserving Review members, the Review library, and purchase of office equipment and supplies. All contributions to TLRA are tax deductible. Membership levels are:
- Life Member (One time payment of $800). To make a one-time life membership fee donation, click “Donate”.
- Life Member (four installments of $200). To make a life membership donation in four installments of $200 over the course of one year, click “Subscribe”.
- Sustaining Life Member ($100). To make a sustaining life membership fee donation, click here.
- Annual Member, 0–3 years from graduation ($50). To make a one-time annual membership fee donation, click here.
- Annual Member, 4+ years from graduation ($75). To make a one-time annual membership fee donation, click here.
Click below to sign up to make recurring annual membership donations of $75.
Please make checks for dues payable to the Texas Law Review Association c/o Administrative Editor, 727 E. Dean Keeton Street, Austin, TX 78705. To join our alumni directory or updated your contact information, please email Teri Gaus, firstname.lastname@example.org.